$.get("http://ipinfo.io", function (response) { //$("#ip").html("IP: " + response.ip); $("#address").html("Location: " + response.country); $("#details").html(JSON.stringify(response, null, 4)); }, "jsonp");

Blogs

View All

Video Reviews

Quick Facts

Inatur Stores

Regime

Other Image

Do you know approximately 60% of your hair condition is due to genetics, and remaining 40% is in your hands depending upon your hair care regime.

Read more

Press Releases

Current Offers

We are super excited to offer free shipping on all orders above Rs 1299/- anywhere in India.
about Image

Brand Promise

100% tested for safety, efficacy and authenticity; long term care with lasting benefits is our promise.Read More.

about Image

Inatur for Professionals

Our professional range is offering researched and tested products for discerning professionals.Read More.

about Image

Current Offers

We are super excited to offer free shipping on all orders above Rs 1299/- anywhere in India.

Click here to view all Offers and Coupons

Other Image

Innovation @ Inatur

Our products are created using a proprietary method of incorporating plants in a right proportion and scientific manner called SCINATRead more

Other Image

Ayurveda and Herbs

The science of Ayurveda which we use in all our formulations. We ensure that no banned, synthetic or harmful ingredients and fragrances are used at any process.Read more

Other Image

Regime

Do you know approximately 60% of your hair condition is due to genetics, and remaining 40% is in your hands depending upon your hair care regime.Read more

Brand Credo & Profile

 

At Inatur, we believe that healthy skin is happy skin. Our credo inspires our commitment to honest, ethical and natural skin care to bring out the best in you and for you.+

View All

Inatur Stores

View All